My Mother in Law is a Scorpion My Mother in Law is a Scorpion

I just have to wonder... what sort of influence do you go under to get inspired to make stuff like this? Cause I am starting to highly doubt creativity alone could spawn such.. bizarre..eye drawing..."creations".
A nice touch on changing your usual black outfit for the blue jumpsuit, despite the simple change, it felt like something new. I also noticed that your facial expressions and angles have improved noticeably, or if they were always there, i just noticed them.

The Wolf's Heart - Episode 1 / Stop Motion Animation The Wolf's Heart - Episode 1 / Stop Motion Animation

Wow, Stop motion animations of this quality are rare in this portion of the internet. I could almost compare it to the earlier works of Laika or Aardman animation studios (The guys that make movies like Coraline or Wallace and Gromit).

As for the animation itself, the quality of your puppets and backgrounds certainly paid off with an immersive amount of detail. My only major complaint is the lip sync seemed kind of off at times, like the guards speech would sometimes begin before his mouth even moved. My suggestion to fix this would to try adding a slight movement in the mouth just before a character begins to speak; that might make your lip syncing seem more natural and fluid.

Although the amount of length and action seemed rather short lived, the fact that your doing such work.. BY YOURSELF, makes it seem rather unfair for me to complain about that.

JeffLafferty responds:

Thanks, I'll work on the lip sync for the next one. I appreciate the feedback.

"You posed dramatically" "You posed dramatically"

You know this is an awesome parody when it inspires you to buy the original game just to know what the hell is going on.

Really love the fine details in between frames, I don't know how I notice them but it makes the animation stand out.

HAPPY SOULS HAPPY SOULS

"Is this, too easy for you..?" My god me and my friends can't stop imitating that moment, it was that hilariously spot on. This animation managed to capture and summarize the journey that is Dark Souls 2. Or perhaps I can just relate cause I also played through Dark souls 2 with a buddy.

This is well done, and very well paced despite its 15 minute length. Although the animation looks loose and is recycled time to time, but hey, animation is dauntingly time consuming. Some say its a cheap trick, I say its efficient (when balanced out of course), and it was entertaining and hilarious to watch. So no complaints here.

A Prank Time A Prank Time

Oh my god.. this was so horrifying to watch... yet... yet I COULD NOT LOOK AWAY! THE ANIMATION IS SO FLUID AND BIZARRE! IT FORCES ME TO KEEP ON WATCHING!

TD-Brain Art TD-Brain Art

Wow.... just.. god damn you're teacher is a freaking motivational speaker. Hell even I'm inspired.

TUMOR: A Distorted Terror TUMOR: A Distorted Terror

Holy crap my brain... I haven't felt like this mind f*@ked since black swan and dead space 2.... You did an amazing job with the animation and artwork despite being on a crunch time.

Ever since Skin: A pixel nightmare, I had a hunch this was all about an abortion or miscarriage. All the pieces of the story are together now, but god damn the ride was jarring on my sanity.. I have no idea how you managed to stay in one piece while making this whole thing.

The only thing that bugged me was that this feels like it ended on a cliff hanger, can't stop thinking if there's more or its legitimately ended.

Your series is one of a kind, enjoyed it every step of the way.

Clockworkpixel responds:

Thank you very much :). Well if i'm honest I feel if there was gonna be another it would have to be an actual game and i feel that kind of has to be a thing since it is a game but i cant promise ill make a game or if i do if it will continue roses, jade and karlas story. What im saying is i kind of left it open so i'm able to go back to it if i want to in the future

Ragnarok Parody Ragnarok Parody

Ahhh Ragnarok Online... Good times indeed...

Although I certainly got the point of this video, some viewers might not understand the point since sometimes the movie is a bit unclear, regardless if they even know about RO or not. Namely being when the novice went to pick up the loot, he freaked out.. yet were never shown why. Only real complaint on my end.

cassetevoador responds:

thanks for the comment! not everyone will understand :D

Brom Bones: No Evil 009 Brom Bones: No Evil 009

*this review contains spoilers*

Holy $#hit, I'm so used to your stories being so upbeat and romantizied. but this.. THIS.. this was a lot more darker then I expected it to be.. god damn.. there was blood, rejection... AND EVEN POSSIBLE DEATH!

Everything was great, my only real compliant was that the animation during the action scene (the chase scene with that re-animated puppet) seemed a little crude/rough, in the running animations you could tell when they looped in some occasions. However, since I've been so blown away with how your work has evolved .. I can't help but give you 5 stars.

Again.. this movie had me in awe, I hope to see more from you.

Castlevania and Minecraft Castlevania and Minecraft

The Crows animation is so smooth.. its hypnotic... @_@ I can see how much effort you put into all the frame by frame. this definitely deserves the front page and more.